Monday 1 December 2014

welcome December

Kerstboom van de Belgische ontwerper Xavier Lust
Christmas tree from Delvaux
Kerstboom van mode-ontwerper Marc-Philippe Coudeyre

I can’t believe it’s already December and the year 2014 is about to finish soon.
 I still need some time, much more time…

I’m not a winter person , which can sit still and relax under a warm blanket…so my “ take it slow ” sign out here, has to remind me, that I should accully stop and appreciate all this months of hard working behind us.  December is very busy month at Rafa-kids, and last year we were totally into Christmas fever trying to send all orders on time and make all customers satisfied, but I wish we could take it a bit slow this time….I don’t know yet, how , but I will find out…..

take it slow this Christmas
wool blanket sheep from Rafa-kids collection
pictures: 1/2/3 - 4/5