Thursday 10 April 2014

histor - kinderkamer kleuren

Histor : kleuren voor kinderkamer
Histor : kleuren voor kinderkamer

It's a very quiet week on the blog. I don't feel very well since few days, and I try to limit my present in front of monitor… so here is just quick hallo from me, with some color inspiration. 

Histor is a Dutch company offering a big range of paints for interior. 
This is not a commercial post by the way ;-) I  like to look at this sort of companies for an inspiration, how to use colors in children's rooms. I was trying to convince my 7years old son for more " calm" and monochrome room color palette, but it didn't work out. He loves colors , so I made him happy and paint one of the wall in his room totally orange! ;-)
For more inspiration you can step by at my Pinterest : children-s-room-styling

photo's : 1/2/3/4/5
kleuren voor kinderkamer Histor
kleuren voor kinderkamer Histor
kleuren voor kinderkamer Histor