Friday 28 February 2014

COMING kids - Dutch furniture for kids

children desk from coming kids
coming kids furniture for kids
coming kids furniture for kids
coming kids furniture for kids

Coming kids is one of the leading companies which produces children furniture in The Netherlands. 
So what is the standard children's furniture looking out here? I will say sturdy and robust. In Dutch language it will be more " landelijk" , which I can simply translate : rustic - plattelands. Not really the minimal and elegant style,  I like the most. The checks pattern in textile in children's deco, is also something very " Dutch" . 

My favorite piece of furniture, from Coming kids collection is  "growing with child" changing room, which you can transform into desk or wardrobe. Very smart system and actually I haven't seen anything like that before. Great idea! 

boy room with  furniture from the Netherlands - coming kids
boy room with  furniture from the Netherlands - coming kids